March 21, 2011 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] Saint Paul, Minnesota - InfinitApps improves on the recent 1.0 release of Instagallery, which has quickly become a highly-ranked photography app for iPad. Instagallery is the first native app for iPad dedicated to viewing photos on the popular Instagram service (via their recently released API). The new 1.1 version adds a landscape view which is especially useful on iPad 2 when using a Smart Cover. 1.1 also provides a miniature version of its elegant gallery interface for iPhone and iPod touch users.
Instagallery 1.1 also includes a more attractive icon, improves handling of users who have marked their photos as private, and fixes some small bugs.
New Features in 1.1:
* Support for iPad in landscape orientation
* Support for iPhone and iPod touch
* New, improved app icon
* Improved handling of users with photos marked as private
* View Instagram photos taken by friends
* See an assortment of popular photos
* View all of the photos you've posted
* Easily jump to photos by the same person, taken in the same location, or with a tag from the photo being viewed
* Quickly "like" photos and see who else has
* Post comments to a photo's photographer
* Show any set of photos as a slideshow
* Use an auto-repeat slideshow to keep a running display when your iPad is docked at your desk
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instagallery 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, InfinitApps is an indie software company founded in 2010 by Troy Gaul, former lead engineer of Adobe Lightroom. InfinitApps designs and develops software for mobile devices - including iPhone, iPod touch and iPad - and Macintosh which delight while entertaining or providing utility. All material and software (C) 2011 InfinitApps LLC / All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Adobe and Lightroom are registered trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.