March 21, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Herdecke, Germany - danholt4mac today announces that iStockEx (former named: iStock) is availabe on Mac AppStore. iStockEx 1.6.1 is a handy easy-to-use portfolio manager for your private or professional use. You can set up as much portfolios as you want and track the performance of your shares in real time: iStockEx continuously retrieves the latest quotes from the internet and updates automatically the value of your assets. You can easily enter your sells and buys and watch your portfolios including calculation of gain or loss in a convenient format, all done in your local currency.
* Create your own portfolios with ease and keep an eye on your stocks
* Profit and loss of your portfolios are calculated by the bought amounts of each stock and as sum
* Calculations are done relative and absolute for each position and whole portfolios.
* Create multiple portfolios if needed
* Calculations are made using your local currency
* Multiple currencies can be observed
* Export data as CSV for further processing in Numbers or Excel
* A tiny stock ticker can be activated as floating window or menu bar item
* Mac OS X 10.5.0 or later
* 5.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iStockEX 1.6.1 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time (regularly $19.99) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Finance category.
Located in Herdecke, Germany, danholt4mac is a privately held company founded in 2001 by Daniel Holtwiesche. Leveraging their longtime experience in third party development and localization, danholt Consulting Services is a premier solutions provider utilizing the most modern techniques for the Mac platform. Localizations offered are for the English, German, Spanish, Portugues, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese languages. Other services include graphics and DTP, computer aided design, CD/DVD publishing, productivity and business software. They are a distributor of some well known software firms and of their own software products like iStockEx and Calories 2. Copyright 2011 danholt4mac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.