March 26, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Subsequent to the success of Aobo Mac Keylogger and Aobo Web Blocker for PC, Aobo Software will launch another powerful parental control tool for Mac OS X users - Aobo Filter for Mac - at the end of March, 2011. Aobo Filter for Mac OS X is a parental blocking program for Mac that focuses on blocking unwanted websites and applications. It fully supports Mac OS 10.4.X, 10.5.X, 10.6.X.
Filtering Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
* Internet filter for Mac module blocks specific websites in Black list
* Allow only specific websites in White list
* Block unwanted applications, games from running
Monitoring Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
* Record website visited in Safari/Firefox/Chrome
* Record website visited in Private Browsing mode
Running Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
* Automatically run when the Mac starts
* Stealth Mode: Undetectable running in the background
* Filtering for multiple users on the Mac
* Password protected
* Customizable shortcut key
Compatibility of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
* Supports Mac OS X 10.4.X, 10.5.X, 10.6.X and later
* Universal builds (for both Intel and PowerPC)
* Supports MacBook/iMac/iBook/PowerPC
Aobo Filter for Mac builds a wall for your Mac computers, which helps you to monitor and block unwanted websites. If you are a parent, a teacher or an employer, you may be in need of this Web Filter for Mac.
Aobo Software is dedicated to the spy software and access control software development. To help users gain more control on their computers, Aobo never stops improving the current products and developing new applications, both for PC and Mac. Copyright (C) 2011 Aobo Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.