March 25, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Mother Tucker, LLC today is pleased to announce LED Flare 2.0, an update to their iPhone 4 flash app for iOS. LED Flare is a gesture-based flash and strobe On/Off switch with a flash On/Off timer. Designed originally for flash equipped iPhones, LED Flare gives users instant-on-flash and a big flash and strobe On/Off button so they never have to look at their device to turn things On/Off. The most significant features are its: gesture-based flash and strobe interface; stealth gesture-based camera interface.
* Tap anywhere to turn your light On/Off (Default)
* Double Tap anywhere to turn your strobe light On/Off (Default)
* Timer: Turn the light On/Off with a Timer
* Single Tap Assignment option ("Turn On/Off Light","Turn On/Off Strobe","Ignore")
* Double Tap Assignment option ("Turn On/Off Light","Turn On/Off Strobe","Ignore")
* Swipe Left or Right to switch to Camera interface
* Black Status bar to monitor battery life, date time, etc..
* Background color option (Black,White,Red,Green)
* Button color option (Black,White,Red,Green)
* Single Tap preview to Take a Photo
* Double Tap preview to Start/Stop Recording
* Set Focus by Pressing&Holding 1 finger at desired point on the preview
* Set Exposure by Pressing&Holding 2 fingers at desired point on the preview
* Shoot videos and photos with your strobe light on
* Swipe Left or Right on preview to switch to LED interface
* 5X Digital Zoom
* Auto Save (All videos&photos are saved to your Saved Photos Album)
* Timer font by Allen R. Walden
How do I record videos with the strobe light on?
1) Make sure your strobe light is on
2) Swipe the main screen to bring up the Camera
3) Double Tap the Camera to Start Recording
4) Double Tap the Camera to Stop Recording
* iPhone 4
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* 0.7 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
LED Flare 2.0 is only currently free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Austin, TX, Mother Tucker, LLC was founded in 2009 by Raymond Perez and Nicole Tucker Perez. Mother Tucker, LLC develops software for iOS devices including many that were featured by Apple. Copyright (C) 2011 Mother Tucker, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.