March 25, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Palo Alto, California - Indeeo, Inc. today is proud to announce the recent release of iDraw(TM) 1.1, a significant update to the vector illustration application designed specifically for the iPad. iDraw 1.1 adds Dropbox integration and SVG import to create a complete solution for exporting to and importing from other vector applications, such as Adobe Illustrator.
With support for vector shapes, brushes, layers, text, images, fully customizable canvas styles (and much more!), iDraw is the most feature-packed vector illustration application available on iPad. Create stunning illustrations, layouts, diagrams, photo montages - or any other design you can imagine - using the many built-in drawing tools.
* Vector brush and pencil tools for smooth drawing and sketching
* Powerful bezier pen tool for vector path editing
* Boolean path combinations
* Multi-color linear and radial gradients
* Multi-line text support
* Full-featured font picker
* Text to path conversion
* Drop shadows
* Images (rotate, scale, with alpha transparency)
* Customizable canvas/paper styles
* Rulers and units
* Snap to grid, arrange and alignment settings
* Import vector SVG files from other illustration applications
* Export designs as vector-based SVG and PDF
* Copy design images to paste into other iPad applications
* Share designs with others via email
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
iDraw 1.1 is priced at $8.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Entertainment category.
Based in Palo Alto, California, Indeeo, Inc. is dedicated to developing high-quality applications for Mac OS X and iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad. Copyright 2011, Indeeo, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.