March 25, 2011 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] West Palm Beach, Florida - Suncoast Apps, LLC is proud to announce the release of Frienatic 1.0. Frienatic is a fresh way to view your Facebook friends, status updates, news feeds and more. Built for the iPad (with an iPhone version in the works), Frienatic (meaning "crazy about your friends") is a dedicated Facebook reader like no other.
* Rich, graphical layout of friend status and news feed posts
* Highlighted images and captions from friend posts
* See where your friends have checked into using the iPad's built in map
* Write on wall, share stories, comment and like posts
* Slideshow of latest friend photos along with captions in both landscape and portrait mode
* View news stories (formatted using Readability engine), videos and photos directly from within the app
* Random pages that your friends like along with images and description of page
The app was inspired by some of the newer iPad RSS readers but is dedicated to Facebook. The app provides a more visual representation of your status updates, which is easier to read than in standard text view like Facebook, or other iPad Facebook browsers. There is also a Twitter version of the app in the works based on the same engine.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Frienatic 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, Suncoast Apps, LLC. was established by CEO Al Lougher, and aims to provide many high quality mobile apps to all devices such as Apple, iOS and Android. (C)Suncoast Apps, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.