March 28, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Camila today announces a discount on its popular Sushi & Maki application for a limited time only. Sushi expert Kenji Takeda shows how easy and fun it is to prepare traditional sushi and maki at home. Sushi & Maki provides clear, practical instructions and beautiful photographs to show iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users every step of the recipes. The app includes everything one needs to know to prepare an impressive variety of sushi to serve family and friends. The step-by-step recipes are simple to prepare in any kitchen. The author presents traditional favorite recipes such as hand formed sushi, maki sushi (rolls) and inside out rolls (like the California roll).
* Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with practical photographs
* Beautiful intuitive interface
* Information and pictures of each ingredient and how to buy them
* Information and pictures of each utensil needed
* Tips on how to buy seafood and food safety guide
* Editable, illustrated shopping list
* Toggle portion size based on the number of guests
* Nutrition facts for each sushi and maki
* Cooking timer to ensure rice-cooking success
* European metric measures and US measures
* Take pictures of your sushi creations while cooking (requires a buit-in camera)
* No Internet connection needed once the app is installed
* Support page to contact us for any questions
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 17.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Sushi & Maki 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Paris, France, Camila was founded in 2010 with the intent of developing unique and inspiring applications for iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 CAMILA / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.