March 28, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Knoxville, Tennessee - iAdventureGame, the publisher of adventure titles for mobile devices, announces its release of West Wing Escape. The game takes place on two floors of the West Wing itself, and it stays true to the actual layout of the West Wing. The player starts out in the Presidential Oval Office, and from there they must somehow escape while avoiding the evil guards and solving the challenges ahead of them.
The game implements a graphic novel/comic book presentation style that proved popular with adventurers in their Raving Manor title, and West Wing Escape continues the tradition of pick up and play style of gaming that fits the mobile lifestyle. Staying true as possible to the actual layout of the West Wing was an important consideration of game design, and using those elements with a little creative license served to create an exciting adventure for all players.
Features of West Wing Escape include:
* Exciting Graphic Art / Comic Book presentation
* Map based movement with simple target selection
* Smart target icons visually track rooms that you have already visited
* Percent complete indicator to let you know where you are in the game
* Automatic game state saving
* An all-original Adventure Game designed specifically for touch screen devices
* The game allows the player to explore the exciting areas of the West Wing, from the Oval Office to the infamous Situation Room
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Universal Application
* 40.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
West Wing Escape 1.0 sells for $1.99, and it is available for immediate download on the Apple iTunes App Store. The game is supported by the iAdventureGame website and email support. For those special times when even the bravest adventurers may get stuck, the website also has free hints online to help with their titles.
iAdventureGame is located in Knoxville, Tennessee, and publishes adventure games for iOS devices. The company was formed in February 2009 with the release of its first game, White House Escape. The president and owner of the company is Greg Chaffins. Mr. Chaffins also owns the Pockster game company, which has produced titles for mobile devices since 2006. All Material and Software (C) 2011 iAdventureGame / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.