July 10, 2008 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Outer Level announces the release of their first iPhone game, Bullfrog Touch. Classic arcade action comes to iPhone and iPod Touch, but with a twist. Tilt, flick, and touch your way through 50 challenging levels to earn your spot atop the online global rankings. Race against the clock to eat six unique bugs on 13 beautiful maps featuring animated water, lily pads, plants, and other obstacles.
Game Play Features:
* Addictive classic arcade action on your iPhone
* Tilt, flick, and touch controls
* 50 increasingly challenging levels
* 13 beautiful maps with animated water, lily pads, plants, and other obstacles
* Eat six bugs, each with its own unique behavior
* Race against the clock
* Bug radar helps you track down your prey
* Track high scores with global rankings
* Pause and restore game play at any time
* Family and child safe gaming
Pricing and Availability:
Bullfrog Touch is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch and requires the iPhone 2.0 Software Update. Priced at $7.99 (USD), Bullfrog Touch will be available starting July 11 in Apple's iPhone App Store.
Outer Level Corp. is a privately held software company located in Boston, Massachusetts. Outer Level has been developing software for the Mac since 2005. Our product lineup includes LicenseKeeper and the popular Mac game, Bullfrog. For more information on Outer Level, please our website.