April 1, 2011 in Games (AF)
[prMac.com] YangSuri, Korea - The Green Games has announced Bubble Bubble 2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The inspiration for Bubble Bubble 2 came from deep-sea fish and bright Neon Concept look good together. The pretty Neon fish need to survive, and raise it bigger. To survive, dodge yourself with accelerometer to run away from evil fishes coming after you. Yet the game is simple, it is so catchy and works well for killing time. The Bubble Bubble 2 has following features;
* Pretty Neon designed fish. The deep-sea fishes and neon design works well. they show fantastic and mysterious view with dark background of deep sea.
* Various characters and Evolution system. You can gain experience points from munching enemies following you while item works. As the experience points reaches certain point, your fish will grow. By completing evolution of fish, new character will be able to choose.
* Various items and skills. Various items effects differently, and new skills will be shown according to your current fish.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 17.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bubble Bubble 2 (v1.0) is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We are making iPhone games and we play iPhone games, too. If you have suggestions send us an email. Please visit our Facebook. You can check our other game pandadog defense and will check our new game. Follow us @TheGreenGames.
Located in YangSuri, Korea, The Green Games was established and founded by indie iPhone game programmer Huck June Kwon. Design by FUNNYEVE. Pandadog and Pandadog defense characters are the property of Pandadog. Copyright (C) 2011 Funnyeve Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.