March 30, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Stockholm, Sweden - 4-string Apps is pleased to announce Dropshop 1.0.0 an elegant, best in class shopping list manager for iOS. Dropshop is simple, smart and in sync. Users of Dropshop can select which groceries to buy from a comprehensive list of pre-loaded items, or create new groceries to add to Dropshop with a single tap. Group groceries into lists which makes planning shopping a breeze. Add multiple stores and Dropshop automatically learns the pickup order in all stores. Share the load and sync Dropshop to multiple iOS devices. It's super easy to setup, no username or password required.
* Clutter free, easy to use interface
* Plan your shopping by creating lists of groceries
* Select groceries to buy from the comprehensive pre-loaded list or add your own
* Automatically sort items in the shopping list according to pickup order in your shops
* Sync your shopping lists to any number of iOS devices - no username or password required
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dropshop 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
4-string Apps develops applications for mobile devices and was founded by indie developer Fredrik Hansson in 2010. 4-string Apps seeks to develop apps that makes everyday mobile life easier and a bit more fun. 4-string Apps is situated in Stockholm, Sweden. Copyright (c) 2011 4-string Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.