March 30, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Sao Paulo, Brazil - Insane Desenvolvimento de Softwares ltda have just released on Apple Store their new app: Dandelion for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Blow a Dandelion and see the seeds floating with the wind. Its new and unique.
Dandelion gives the oportunity to blow a dandelion and see its seeds floating as many times as you want on your iPhone/iPod touch. The scene was carefully created and the physics were programmed with perfection so you can see that the seeds behave differently each time you blow it. You can reset the Dandelion anytime you want to blow it again. The stalk bends depending on how strong you blow into your device microphone. You can also shake your device and make seeds fall.
* Blow a Dandelion and see its seeds floating with awesome realistic graphics
* Shake you iPhone/iPod touch to see the seed falling
* Awesome physics and wind control.
* Stalk bends depending on how strong you blow
* Reset button so you can blow a dandelion as many times as you want
* Simple and quick
* It's time to make a wish!
* Now you can blow a dandelion at any time, for as many times as you want
* You can also shake your iPhone/iPod to see the magic
* Show your friends and play together anytime, anywhere
* Let your kids blow as well so their wishes can also come true
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 15.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dandelion 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Insane Desenvolvimento de Softwares ltda develops creative and innovative apps for different platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Insane Desenvolvimento de Softwares ltda. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.