March 30, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Coimbatore, India - Apt Infoway today announces the details and screenshots of their upcoming release of iWallet, the company's flagship product.
The key feature of iWallet 2.1 will be:
* Advanced categorywise, Payment typewise and Vendorwise Budget for different time cycles
* Pie charts for all the analysis
* Export of all summary and charts in the Pdf format (email/wifi)
* Export of data in the CSV format (email/wifi)
* Attachment of images to the expenses and a lot more
* Advanced search functions
Apt Infoway has announced that the release is likely to hit the app store within a fortnight.
iWallet is a powerful money management tool. It offers powerful, dynamic performance for people on the go, giving them a portable resource for managing their money. The app manages a ton of comprehensive information yet is easy to use, requiring only a tap to enter or read information.
Here is a partial list of the important tasks handled by iWallet:
* Record your expenses with a few taps
* Categorize your spending
* Record your mode of payment
* Link your expense to the vendor
* create multiple budgets
* Analyze your spending across different time frames
* Compare your spending's category wise, Payment mode wise and Vendor wise
* Compare your spending's with past spending's (previous weeks, previous months and previous years)
* Create your budget for different time cycles (yearly, monthly, weekly and daily)
* Your dashboard alerts you about your spending's against budget
* Search your expenses easily
* create your own expense category
* Create your own mode of payment and vendors
* Backup and restore facility to safeguard data from any kind of corruption and loss
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iWallet 2.0 is $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
Apt Infoway is an Integrated Business Solutions hub. With the company's zest for technology propelling them, Apt Infoway believes they can materialize their Vision of energizing the way businesses operate. The company's development hubs concentrate on core technology expertise and bring out end-to-end solutions for Mobile Applications, Web Development, Healthcare services, Enterprise Management, e-Applications and Workflow Automation. With successful footprints in IT sands already, Apt Infoway wants to make their impression in the global business solutions arena with an undiluted focus on quality and elegance. Copyright (C) 2011 Apt Infoway. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.