April 4, 2011 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Vallda, Sweden - Week Timer 1.2.2 simple time tracking and time reporting introduces the new and intuitive Quick Edit feature for smooth editing of your latest timer. Week Timer is available in English aswell as localized versions in Holland and Sweden. The Week Timer App simplifies the process of tracking your worked hours and keeping your timesheet up to date. Thoughtful features include predicting what time you should leave work, as well as automatic deduction of your lunchtime. Week Timer is available in Sweden under the name Tidrapport.
The main use case of Week Timer is to simply check in when arriving at work, and to check out when leaving. At the end of the week, one or more week reports may be selected for emailing to the office. The week report includes worked hours, break time and overtime both in an attractive HTML based report aswell as a CSV based version for use in a spreadsheet.
Key features include:
* Predicted check out time
* Automatic deduction of regular lunchtime
* Overtime tracking on a daily basis
* Irregular daily target hours support
* Override default first day of week setting
* Progress Bar
* Tap display to display overtime today, total today or time since last check in
* Edit the current timer while it is still running if you checked in too late
* Week number support (European & US)
* Streamlined design to efficiently track your time
* Day and week hours overview at a glance
* Timer continues running in the background
* Icon badge on home screen to indicate activity
* Overtime tracking on a daily and weekly basis
* Settings available in the app
* One timer and task only, to keep a smooth user experience
* HTML based report as well as CSV based report
* Export in hours and minutes as well as decimals
* Quick Edit for smooth editing of your latest check in
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Week Timer 1.2.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide in the App Store in the Business category.
DM Design started 2010 with iPhone Application Design and continues to focus on this platform. Our applications are aimed at being simple, to the point and focussed on a clearly defined use case. We are excited and looking forward to releasing more iPhone Applications in the future. Copyright (C) 2011 DM Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.