April 6, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Cumming, Georgia - Escape Velocity Apps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Audiolio Version 1.5, the audio bookmarking, recording and note-taking app for iPad. Audiolio for iPad is useful for adding notes and bookmarks to all of your audio, and one great way to use it is with your audiobooks. Audiolio provides an easy, intuitive way to mark favorite passages and quickly refer back to them whenever you like. And if you're a member of a book club, you can provoke great discussions by sharing your audiobook reviews and commentaries.
"We are really encouraged by the great reviews and feedback we have been getting from our growing customer base," said Vince Oswalt, " We are really excited about the features that will be coming with our version 2.0 update."
Grab audio. Add bookmarks. Take notes. Share stuff. Get Audiolio for iPad now from the App Store.
* Quickly and easily create bookmarks in audio
* Record audio
* Access existing audio from iPod library
* Bookmark your audio with timestamps, captions, notes, and pictures
* Share your bookmarks via Dropbox, Email, or iTunes File Sharing
* Share your bookmarks in the following formats: PDF, text file, or Audiolio's own file format
* Instantly share your bookmarks with other Audiolio users using the Audiolio file format
* Share your own recordings as .m4a
* Use Text Expander Snippets for quick note-taking
* Use a USB external microphone for high-quality recordings (requires iPad Camera Connection Kit)
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Audiolio 1.5 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Cumming, Georgia, Escape Velocity Apps LLC is a software development company established in 2010. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Escape Velocity Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.