Great Hair is raising some eyebrows
April 8, 2011 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Have you ever wished your hair was Great? I mean really great, like people you see in the movies or on TV, or that guy walking down the street that you recognized from his hair. Introducing Great Hair 1.0 for the iOS family of devices. Loaded with over 20 of the most iconic hairstyles of our time, Great Hair lets you see what you and your friends would look like with hairstylings of a Pop Star, Talk Show Host, Actress, and many more!
Simple to use:
Choose or take a photo > Choose a hairstyle > Scale and rotate to position hairstyle > Save, Email, or Post to Facebook.
* Over 20 Great Hairstyles (Both Men & Women)
* Choose from existing photos or take your own with the camera
* Touch zoom and rotate to perfectly position each hairstyle
* Save photos to library, email to friends, or post directly to Facebook
* Quickly cycle through variety of hairstyles with a single touch
* Supports both Portrait and Landscape photos
* Retina display graphics for iPhone 4 display
* iOS version 4.0 or higher
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
Great Hair is offered in full and Lite versions for the iPhone and iPad and available on the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in New York City, New York, independent developer Brandon Abbott is just a guy having fun making apps, making each app as enjoyable and functional as possible. Copyright (C) 2011 Brandon Abbott. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.