April 11, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hamden, Connecticut - Independent app creators Fernando Sciessere and Everson Siqueira have released iMimic 1.1 for iOS. The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence the higher you score. Climb yourself up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
* Ultra-fast touch response
* Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
* High-resolution graphics optimized for iPhone 4's Retina Display (also for iPod 4G)
* Realistic lights effects and sounds
* Leaderboards and achievements with OpenFeint and Game Center
* Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
* Funny posts to your favorite social networks
* Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod touch, iPhone 2G/3G/3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and iPad 2
* Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
"It's amazing how they managed to revive sounds and colors! The design is perfect and the experience mimics the 80s game very well. I recommend for anyone who played Simon or wish to have their kids through the experience." (5 stars) - App Store Review
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 12.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iMimic 1.1 is free for the first 14 levels with an in-app purchase for 99 levels and ad removal and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Fernando Sciessere and Everson Siqueira are two Brazilians, friends for over 20 years, one living in the US and the other in Spain. The distance has not stopped them to engage and cooperate in fascinating projects. They work independently in their projects as developer and designer respectively. They share immense passion for game development and clean and lean UI design and technology. Their mission is to fascinate people with their creations. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Fernando Sciessere and Everson Siqueira. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.