April 11, 2011 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - BlueYellow has released Royal Wedding Essential Guide 1.4. It is the perfect companion for anyone visiting London for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The appís showpiece is an interactive map showing locations connected to the wedding. A special feature is the Royal Personality Test, a quiz that determines which member of the Royal Family you align with most.
Brush up on your Wills and Kate trivia. The app includes biographies of William and Kate, the story of their courtship, the wedding day schedule, details of the service, the best places to view proceedings and a Royal Family tree. Youíll find a gallery of royal photographs and features a birdís-eye 3D tour of the wedding procession route through the London streets. The app's Royal Wedding Twitter feed keeps you updated on wedding proceedings while youíre on the go.
For the royal stalker in you, the searchable map contains hundreds of points of interest that plot the history of the couple's lives and their royal romance, including where they worked, partied, got engaged and even where they buy their groceries!
Did you know:
* Prince William enjoys Viennetta mint frozen dessert, which the Spar shop in Kate's home town of Bucklebury specially stocks for him.
* White's Gentlemen's Club in Mayfair is where Prince Charles sneaked off to on the eve of his Royal Wedding to Lady Diana Spencer in 1981, which formed his stag do.
* Both William and Kate spent time in Chile during their gap years. William taught English with fellow teachers, sharing in common household chores.
* Interactive, searchable map including hundreds of points of royal interest
* Offline map of the procession route
* Detailed location listings
* Royal photo gallery
* Wedding day essential information
* Royal Personality Test
* Wedding procession 3D tour
* Royal Family tree
* Royal Wedding Twitter feed
* Bookmarks for your favourite locations
* Made in England
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 13.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Royal Wedding Essential Guide 1.4 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
BlueYellow Media was founded in 2008 and is a digital media agency specializing in the development of location based iOS apps. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 / BlueYellow Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.