April 13, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Coladia has announced Cleopatra: a Queen's Destiny HD for iPad is now available on the App Store. Cleopatra: a Queen's Destiny is a Point and Click adventure game, taking place in Alexandria, Egypt, 48 BC.
The country is divided by civil war pitting Cleopatra's supporters against those of her brother and husband, Ptolemy, who is ravaging the country. In this climate of terror, Thomas, a young apprentice to Akkod, Cleopatra's astrologist and astronomer, falls in love with his master's daughter. One day, in horror, he discovers that both master and daughter have been kidnapped.
Thomas sets out on their trail and learns in the course of his investigations that Cleopatra herself had asked Akkod to make a specific divination, and that the partisan of Ptolemy are behind the kidnapping. Cleopatra promises Thomas that in exchange for the tablets required for the divination, her guards will find the master and his daughter.
Thomas' investigations lead him to the discovery of Egypt's legendary sites such as the Library of Alexandria and the Lighthouse. Thomas also meets the Queens and a whole host of their mysterious characters. Will he manage to save his master and his loved one, so that together they can decipher the stars? Without the prophecy, the country will be lost; the destiny of Egypt and its Queen are in his hands.
* A history adventure game based on Cleopatra's extraordinary destiny
* Discover Ancient Egypt's mythical sites, Alexandria's Lighthouse and Library, all reproduced with perfect historical accuracy
* A whole host of puzzles and enigmas based on Ancient Egyptian culture and sciences
* Great attention to ambient sounds and graphics bring total immersion along with dozens of animated sequences that enrich the story
* Proven game systems: interactive map, dynamic combination inventory, mini-animations, and more
* U.S. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 941 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cleopatra: a Queen's Destiny HD is $1.99 (USD) for a few days only and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Regular price will be $4.99.
Based in Paris, France, Coladia, a publishing company founded in 2005, is a leader of adventure video games for MacO, iPhone and iPad. Coladia has established partnerships with prestigious developers and publishers, such as Kheops Studio, Nobilis Group and Microids to bring the best adventure games on the Mac and the iOS platforms. Coladia has already successfully brought several games including The Secrets of Da Vinci, Destination: Treasure Island and Return to Mysterious Island on the MacOS and iOS platforms. New titles are to be released in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011 Coladia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.