April 18, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Independent app developer Brandon Abbott today is pleased to announce the release of The Great Hat App 1.0 for iOS. This addictively fun apps allows you to try on a variety of funny, unique, and sometimes weird hats all from your iPhone or iPad. Simply take a picture or load one from your saved photo library. Choose your favorite hat and position using touch zoom or rotate. Save, email, or post to Facebook!
The Great Hat App is loaded with a variety of funny and unique hats to try on. This addictively fun app lets you see what you and your friends look like wearing all kinds of Great Hats! The Great Hat App features hats of all kinds including the top hat, sombrero, ushanka, tiara, turban, bat mask, gladiator, and furry panda just to name a few. Even More Fun - Have a dog or cat? Give them a hat!
* 28 unique and fun hats to choose from
* Easily size and rotate to perfectly fit to your photo
* Load photos from library or take your own (camera required to take photos)
* Retina display support for iPhone 4
* HD graphics designed for iPad
3 Ways to Share:
* Save to your photo library
* Email to friends and family
* Post directly to Facebook
* iOS version 4.0 or higher
* Supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
The Great Hat App is available in the App Store for the iOS family of devices including iPhone, iPod touch, & iPad. Both iPhone and iPad feature full and lite versions.
Located in New York City, New York, independent developer Brandon Abbott is just a guy having fun making apps. He strives to make each app as enjoyable and functional as possible. Copyright (C) 2011 Brandon Abbott. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.