April 20, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Anishu, Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and availability of Debt Strategy 1.0, a new personal finance application for iPhone and iPod touch users. The application helps users identify the best pay-off strategy for their debts and execute on the chosen strategy.
Debt Strategy helps users take control of their debts. The application's simple and intuitive user interface helps users quickly enter their debts and see when each debt will be paid off. In addition, the users can accelerate the payoff by either adding payments from the paid off loans or by making additional payment on one chosen debt at a time. Debt Strategy supports multiple strategies such as:
* Minimum Payments Only
* Lowest Balances First, with rollover of payments from paid off loans
* Highest Interest Rate First, with rollover of payments from paid off loans
The users can analyze how the choice of payment strategy or different extra amounts will help pay off the debts sooner, and save on the total interest paid. Debt Strategy includes:
* Ability to enter debts and track debts
* Ability to identify the best pay-off strategy, and perform what-if analysis with different additional amounts and pay-off strategies
* Graphical overview of how the debts will be paid off
* Pie/Bar charts for debt break down by category, or remaining balance
* Monthly payment schedule for each debt
* Ability to enter payments during the life of the loan, and accurately track remaining balances
* Payment reminders so users can make your payments on time
* Ability to override the home currency
* Option to email a report
* Password protection
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Debt Strategy 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Anishu, Inc. is a mobile application developer focusing on the personal finance needs of users worldwide. Anishu's finance applications include HomeBudget with Sync, BizExpense, Currencies Pro, and Mortgages Pro. Copyright (C) 2011 Anishu, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.