April 25, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' May Bundle, the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores, and the posting of a new Weekly Special. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All 10 titles in the May Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The May Bundle contains highly rated programs and is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of nearly $300 (over 88%) off of the retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the May Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The May Bundle will be available for 4 weeks and will expire on May 22nd. The 10 programs included in the May Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* A-Dock X - brings a secondary Dock to users' screens to eliminate overcrowding in their Dock.
* Automaton - integrates 4 great tools into in one app: AutoNotes, AutoClips, AutoTyper, and AutoFiler.
* BookMacster - is a new master bookmarks app for the Mac for managing bookmarks in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, iCab, Opera, and OmniWeb, and on the web with Delicious, Pinboard, and Google Bookmarks. It also works with Dropbox(TM) and similar services.
* Deliver Express - is an automated solution to easily send and share files across the Internet and locally.
* Master Key - is a versatile typing tutor that works with both QWERTY and Dvorak keyboards and is loaded with helpful features.
* Photo Recovery - is a reliable, powerful, and easy-to-use photo recovery app for recovering photos, videos, and music files which have accidentally been lost due to deletion, formatting of disks, and other reasons.
* PrintMagic - enables users to instantly and easily selectively print, save, save to PDF, or edit any selection of material in virtually any program (including their web browsers).
* SuperCal - is a software display calibrator for measuring and correcting any LCD, CRT, or projector. It saves users the expense of purchasing a hardware-based calibrator.
* SwitchResX - is a great tool for managing one or more monitors that also enables users to create their own custom monitor resolutions.
* Webstart - is a full-featured web server environment for users' local Macs - it's the easy way to manage a professional or a home-based web server. It's also great as a virtual server for testing sites before uploading them.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Special for this week is Caboodle. Caboodle is a tool to help collect, store, organize, and edit the myriad bits of information that users come across. It's being offered by TheMacBundles for only $9 (USD) - this represents a saving of 55%!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.