April 26, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Warsaw, Poland - Macoscope announces an update to Nozbe ToDo for iOS. All GTD fans know that keeping all your notes and ideas in one place is crucial for your productivity. In Nozbe Apps we know that too and that is why, in just released 1.2 and 2.2 versions, we have added Dropbox integration. Now Nozbe users can access all their projects and context related files instantly. Together with already existing Evernote integration, Nozbe Apps became even more powerful and complex tool for getting things done.
But Dropbox integration is just one of exciting new features. According to Nozbe Apps users' suggestions, we added few things which can really boost everyone's productivity. In just updated versions users will find local notifications for scheduled tasks and push notifications for project sharing and task delegation, application badge icon will remind them about the number of overdue tasks and auto-sync will perform in background every time they exit Nozbe. Moreover, now iPhone version of Nozbe has all functionalities from iPad version including unread comments and delegated tasks sections.
Full list of changes and new features includes:
* Dropbox integration - connect with your Dropbox account and get access to all your project or context related files instantly
* Local notifications for scheduled tasks, so you will never miss anything
* Application badge icon to show you the number of overdue tasks
* Push notifications for project sharing and task delegation
* Automatic synchronization with nozbe.com - now you won't have to remember about saving your work. When you exit Nozbe, the sync will perform in background
* Live list updates
* Updated settings view with some new options
* Beautifully redesigned icons
* Bringing all functionalities from iPad version including unread comments and delegated tasks sections
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nozbe Todo for iPhone is $4.99 USD and Nozbe Todo for iPad is $14.99 USD(or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Macoscope is the first Polish startup dedicated to create amazing applications and games solely for the Apple products. Founded in 2009 in Warsaw by three veterans of the software and telecommunication industries and serial entrepreneurs, Macoscope has received initial angel funding and has set its goals on delivering awesome products for Mac and iOS users as well as work with its customers on making their ideas for applications happen. Other Macoscope's productions include Code Pilot, Maktura, Circuloid and iPublisher. Copyright (C) 2010 Macoscope. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.