April 27, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Rambouillet, France - Breek today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of The Farm HD 1.2, the new version of their educational app developed for Apple's devices (iPad(TM), iPhone(TM), Mac(TM) OS X). Toddlers will use it as a classic picture book, children will learn a second or third language while playing and having fun.
* New Flip-book with sounds and images. The child must reconstruct the animal from which it hears the cry
* Improved interface with effects & sounds
* New help section
The Farm HD was developed by parents for their children, with the help of a schoolteacher. It offers a fun and interactive approach to stimulate your child's mind. The kids of the development team, Lea, Vivi, Louis, Yanis and Helene, take an active part in the project by designing, testing and declaring it fit for duty. Drawings were done by Rudy Spiessert, a gifted author and illustrator of comics.
* 20 high-quality original drawings
* Real animals sounds, selected to be pleasant for children
* 4 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese)
* Quiz with images & sounds to test the children and their parents!
* Flip-book with images & sounds (new!)
* Names clearly written out, read in a child's or mother's voice
* Names, sounds and voices (de)activatable
* Visual effects (new!)
* Help section (new!)
* Interface optimized for iPad(TM), iPhone(TM) 4, 3Gs
* Mac(TM) OS X version now available!
* US English, French, German and Portuguese
* Compatible with iPad(TM), iPhone(TM), Mac(TM) OS X
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later for iPhone(TM) and iPad(TM)
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later for Mac(TM)
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Farm HD 1.2 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. iPhone(TM), iPad(TM) and Mac(TM) versions are identical except for the list of animals present on the iPad(TM) and Mac(TM).
Located in Rambouillet, France, Breek specializes in developing websites and iPhone, iPad and OSX apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Breek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.