April 29, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Nashville, Tennessee - Derek Clark today is pleased to announce Ez Budget - Quick Envelope Budgeting for the iPhone and iPod touch. Ez Budget helps you implement an envelope budgeting system without having to deal with lots of real envelopes or carrying cash. You simply allocate your income to the envelopes you want and then categorize your transactions as they come in. It's budgeting the way Dave Ramsey and your grandma would teach!
Ez Budget - Quick Envelope Budgeting is for people who want to keep track of their spending, and more importantly keep their spending in check. Ez Budget lets you:
* Define spending envelopes
* Group the envelopes into categories
* Manually import transactions
* Automatically import transactions using OFX for banks that support it
* Split income and transactions into multiple envelopes
* Keep a running total for the amounts in each envelope
* Keep track of the balance for all envelopes
* Keep track of past transactions
With Ez Budget you can help control your spending instead of getting a report at the end of the month telling you that you spent too much.
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ez Budget - Quick Envelope Budgeting 1.0 is $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based out of Nashville, Tennessee, Derek Clark is a rocket scientist by day and a blogger and iPhone app engineer by night. Clark works to share information and technology with the masses. Copyright 2011 Derek Clark. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.