May 1, 2011 in Bags and Cases (F)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - OstinGames announces the release of Zepi HD 1.1. The aim of the game is to score as many points as possible during a single session. Quickly tap the skins (bubbles/bugs) of the same color, wasting just a second for each tap. The bubbles you touch will form a chain which flashes and is accompanied by music. With each chain, you earn specific number of points that are added to the total score of your current session.
What makes Zepi HD an outstanding application is music and the opportunity to create musical improvisations! In Simple Sound, each touched piece makes the same sound as the rest. With Instruments or Themes, any object you tap emits a note of a tune. Once the player is able to string together a full musical phrase from a song represented by the color, more points will be earned.
The length (number of bubbles) of your chain accounts for the number of points you earn! Generally speaking, the more bubbles you tap to make a chain the more points you score for the Leaderboard as well as Achievements (there are 29 of them in total!).
Zepi HD offers three graphical and four sound modes, each featuring different challenges. Those who enjoy improvisations are sure to love the game!
At first glance, the application seems to offer no value for education but upon learning it, one can easily conclude that Zepi HD is encouraging in terms of the following important skills (both for children and grown-ups):
* It develops musical rhythms;
* It develops your music ear;
* It encourages interest in cultural information, including the history of the best musical compositions of different genres and styles;
* It practices basic math skills (addition, multiplication, progression, and functions);
* It develops creativity of mind and provides space for musical improvisations;
* It practices and improves attention as well as mental reaction time.
So if you're looking for an original gaming experience with bright musical background then Zepi HD is definitely worth your attention. Further update with more nice additions as well as an iPhone version of the game are in development.
Features and Highlights:
* Simple and easy to grasp gameplay
* Very original use of music and matching
* 3 (three) graphical modes
* 4 (four) sound modes
* bright musical background
* bright, crisp graphics
* highly polished
* GameCenter support (Leaderboard, Achievements)
* 29 various achievements
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 42.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zepi HD 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Viacheslav Iushchenko, founder of OstinGames, is poised to surprise and please the global iPhone/iPod touch/iPad community with high quality applications and intellectual creativity, adding educational elements to his products. Other successful projects by OstinGames are Zepi HD (musical surprise), addictive puzzle Zepi series for iPhone/iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2011 OstinGames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.