April 2, 2007 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 30, 2007 -- Mishimo announced today the release of myNotes 1.4.3. This updated version, which is free to registered users features the following enhancements:
Improved behavior of note list:
- Type a few letters of the note's name to select it.
- Hit Enter or Return key to edit selected note's name.
- Now you can drag and drop notes from myNotes to virtually any application that supports drag and drop from Finder (and can handle text files).
myNotes is a human-friendly, easy-to-use note-taking program to create and organize notes and clippings, as well as print them utilizing beautiful customizable themes. Its streamlined interface allows for easy organization of notes, ideas or a diary. myNotes is one of the easiest note managers for the Mac, but nonetheless offers an extended set of unique features that competitors don't.
To name a few:
- Printable themes
- Innovative Address Book integration
- Customizable workspace (background and transparency)
- Auto-naming of notes
- Real-time word count
- Smart link detection
- Flexible search and filtering engine
Even packed with all these features, myNotes offers a clean intuitive look that enables you to focus on your notes, not the interface.
myNotes is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese and Korean languages. Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Mishimo was founded in 2005 with a focus on being innovative and user friendly. Its first product myNotes was warmly welcomed by the users worldwide.