Want to look famous? Now there's an app for that
May 3, 2011 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Helmes Innovations, LLC today is pleased to announce the release of Famebooth 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Everyone wants a taste of fame. Using Famebooth you can easily create a realistic picture of yourself that makes it look like you were on the red carpet at a glamorous event. Surprise your friends by easily saving and sharing your Famebooth photos directly from the app to Facebook or Twitter.
Famebooth provides you with a large selection of backdrops to choose from so you can place yourself on the red carpet at a movie premiere, music awards show, sports conference, fashion show or choose from many other glamorous events & places.
Famebooth lets you:
* Easily take a photo or choose an existing photo and edit it so you look like you're in the spotlight on the red carpet at a glamorous event
* Choose from over 60 backdrop images that will make you look like you're somewhere glamorous
* Place yourself over one of many backdrop images so it looks like you were actually posing for the paparazzi on the red carpet
* Share your Famebooth photos by MMS (once saved to your library), E-Mail, Facebook or Twitter
Show your friends how you strut your stuff on the red carpet with Famebooth. Have fun striking a pose for the Paparazzi and create a Famebooth photo today.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 18.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Famebooth 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Helmes Innovations LLC was established in 2005. Our mission is to bring innovative solutions to people's lives through technology. We work to bring you cutting edge solutions that improve your personal life. We strive to simplify what is complicated and make even the best technology better. Our products and services are designed with you in mind. Copyright (C) 2011 Helmes Innovations LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.