WikiTouch - Note-Taking and Personal Wiki for iPhone and iPad
May 5, 2011 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Eguilles, France - AgileTouch today is pleased to announce WikiTouch 2.0, the ultimate personal wiki and note-taking application for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. WikiTouch is a great mobile application, ideal for both personal and business uses. The latest version supports rich content such as text, file attachment, image, voice and video, as well as wiki links enabling users to manage, organize and share important information more efficiently.
"We are pleased to provide WikiTouch for free so that many users can now test our app for free on their iPhone or iPad. We hope WikiTouch users will enjoy to manage their notes while on the go. This new release also comes with an optional Premium Pack available from in-app purchase, for users who like WikiTouch and want more out from our app. Using WikiTouch, Add anything you need to remember and organize your content thru the use of links. Structure your notes the way you want, add menus and sections and bring critical information with you in your pocket. I use WikiTouch every single day and I find it's really the best way to organize my digital life. With the new File Sharing capability, I can even attach any file to my notes and sync them using iTunes or over the Internet." said Fabienne Catz, co-founder & ceo of AgileTouch. "One of the nice feature of WikiTouch is the capability to automatically synchronize your notes over the Internet between your iPhone, iPad and your home or business computer." WikiTouch already received great feedback from active users, such as "this WikiTouch product is amazing! It has made my life and work so much easier."
With WikiTouch, you will no longer miss critical information as you'll carry important notes and documents in your pocket. WikiTouch is a note taking application that works like a wiki, where notes are linked together so that you can browse your personal content just like the web.
* Your Notes "always on", with ubiquitous access, any time, anywhere, while offline or online, as Notes and Documents are stored directly to your iPhone.
* Synchronize Notes with multiple Personal Computers (home, business) and your iPhone. No cable is required as sync works over Internet.
* Manage your Notes from your home or business computer, using a standard web browser. Create notes from your computer, attach files to your notes and view this directly on your iPhone. Take a picture or a video from your iPhone, then attach it to a Note and view it from your computer.
* Add multimedia content to your Notes, such as photos, videos, audio, documents (PDFs, presentations or spreadsheets) or web links.
* Share Notes with co-workers, friends or family members. Add Links between your Notes and other trusted people's Notes. Add Links to friend or co-workers' WikiTouch Notes and create your inter-wiki Social Network.
* Record audio messages, add messages to Notes, and share them with friends and colleagues.
* Attach files to Notes, Save remote files, such as documents, photos, videos, audio recordings or clips on your local iPhone disk, and retrieve files while offline. You can also share your local files between your different computers or with your co-workers.
* Upload photos, videos and document files to our Internet server. Share these files between your computers and iPhone, or with trusted people such as friends, family members and co-workers.
* Start live interactive presentation with trusted contacts and make WikiTouch your preferred collaborative application.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WikiTouch 2.0 is available for Free worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. WikiTouch Premium Pack is available for only $7.99 (USD) via in-app purchase.
AgileTouch is developing innovative mobile applications for business people, students and teachers owning iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. AgileTouch's expertise lies in creating mobile business solutions between the native mobile iPhone user interface and internet cloud solutions. AgileTouch has a strong focus on user experience and cloud based solutions delivered to business people. Copyright (C) 2011 AgileTouch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Co-Founder and CEO