May 5, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - 955 Dreams Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of On the Way to Woodstock 1.0.6 for Apple's iPad. On The Way To Woodstock is an immersive, interactive timeline that explores the phenomenon of how a generation evolved from sock hops to Woodstock.
Enjoy over 100 hours of narrative, photography, videos and music from the 1950's, the 1960's and each of the artists that performed at the 1969 Woodstock Art & Music Fair. Over 100 rare color photos of Woodstock from award-winning photographer, Barry Levine. This is the second of a series of Music titles released by 955 Dreams Inc. for the iPad. In this app you will:
* Effortlessly experience the essence of life in the 50's and 60's featuring family life, social changes, politics, music and culture
* Dive deep into the topics and personalities of the time with videos and thoughtful narratives
* Immerse yourself in artists from Buddy Holly to Jimi Hendrix, each featured in individual sections filled with photos, videos, even essential songs and albums
* Enjoy over 100 rare photos from one of the only Woodstock photographers who managed to have color film at the festival
* Explore the characters and artists that chose not to play the festival
* AirPlay support for videos so you can stream audio directly to your Hi-Fi speakers or videos to your Apple TV
* Over 45 hours of video content diligently categorized and organized for your viewing pleasure
* The ScreenSaver that allows your app to behave like the perfect coffee table book
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 127 MB
Pricing and Availability:
On the Way to Woodstock 1.0.6 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. It is the second of a series of Music titles released by 955 Dreams Inc. for the iPad.
955 Dreams Inc. is a new age publishing company that is focused on building products that engage and excite its users. Based out of Silicon Valley, California the company is building a platform that will help artists and authors in the Music, Education and Entertainment industries reach millions of new users. Copyright (C) 2011 955 Dreams Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.