May 6, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Venice, Italy - Independent app developer, Fabrizio Bernasconi, has released Search Out 1.3 a universal app for iOS. Search Out quickly searches within Contacts, Calendar Events, iPod Library. It overcomes the limitation of research using Spotlight (included with iOS), which for example allows you to search a contact only by name.
Just type a single letter, number or symbol, and in a short time you will have the list of the results available. Each result will consist of the kind (contact, event, song), the field that contains the search string and the full value of the field with the highlighted searched term.
The custom search settings make the application flexible and adaptable to all requirements. The advanced search that allows you to search on a single passage, multiple words, numbers and symbols as for search engine is quite useful.
Search Out searches thoroughly and quickly in the following fields:
* Contacts (search by name, company, e-mail, phone, address, url, contact notes, birthday, family, nickname, title, department, instant message)
* Calendar (search by event title and description - 10 years range: 5 past and 5 future from the current date)
* iPod Library (Search by title, album and artist)
What's New in lastest Version (1.3):
* Add Date/time on event results
* New setting: 'Calendar range' to search until 30 years in the past (or future) from the current date
* Minor bug fix
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Search Out 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Fabrizio Bernasconi is a Venice, Italy based independent iOS developer. Copyright (C) 2011 Fabrizio Bernasconi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.