May 5, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Beijing, China - Thinknao software is pleased to present its latest iOS game, Quoth 1.0 for iOS. Quoth is an exciting new twist to the word puzzles you've seen before. Use your knowledge and skills to fill in missing letters of famous quotes, sayings and anecdotes; earn awards along the way and pass on your favorite sayings to friends and family.
Quoth is a word puzzle game that challenges you to fill-in missing letters of famous quotes, sayings and anecdotes within a set time limit. It's so simple that anyone can play, but with over 12,000 available quotes and custom settings for more serious players, it's challenging enough to keep you playing for days on end!
Quoth comes with over 40 different categories of quotes; one to fit any mood, from Jock Talk to Wordsmiths to Famous Putdowns.
Discover a quote so great you have share it? You can! With a simple touch a button, your favorite quotes can be sent to friends and family via e-mail, sms, Facebook or Twitter.
If you get stuck on a especially difficult level, fear not! The "Cheat" button gives you the option to add more time and chances.
* Choice of American or British English
* Over 40 categories of quotes, 12,000 quotes or over 4 days of non-stop game play
* Free version / Ad-Free version
* Earn badges that reveal your skill level; start a Beginner, finish a Quote Master
* Modify the screen size to see the entire quote, or play the level a few words at a time
* Completely shareable: Forward quotes to your friends or save favorite great quotes in the game for a future pick me up
* Difficulty is up to you. Free levels for the average enthusiast, hard and expert puzzles for the cryptogram crazies among us
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Quoth 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Beijing, China, thinknao mobile software is a developer of iOS apps that make people think while having fun. In addition to English apps we publish in Chinese, Japanese, French and Spanish. All Material and Software (C) 2011 thinknao software limited. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.