May 6, 2011 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Ibiza, Spain - The newly launched Addicted to Ibiza Island Guide by Raaza and Addicted Media is available now, bringing users all the top news, venues and music from the famous sun destination of Ibiza. The app includes hundreds of club nights, bars, beaches and club listings, making it an essential resource for unlocking the secrets of the White Isle.
The Addicted to Ibiza iPhone app includes all the following:
* The Addicted to Ibiza Blog for articles covering all the latest island news
* The Addicted Island Map with all the island's most popular bars and clubs, and how to get there
* Addicted's Recommended Places guide with the best clubs, bars, beaches and more all detailed
* The Addicted Events Guide, with the details for hundreds of the island's best parties, from Amnesia to Pacha and more.
* Full length DJ mixes from some of the planet's most popular DJs, including Pete Gooding, Jim Warboy, and Jason Bye, with more mixes on the way as the season progresses
* A Music section that includes Addicted Media's tips for the summer's best albums
* A Shout Outs section where users can leave advice or drop a line to new friends
The previous version of the app received only positive reviews of 4 and 5 stars in the iTunes App Store and was popular inside and outside Europe. The guide includes loads of information that makes it exciting to use even for those not visiting Ibiza but simply looking to learn more about it.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Addicted to Ibiza Island Guide 2011 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. There is a free Lite version available.
Raaza is a a social and mobile app development house based in London, UK that specialises in apps for iPhone, Facebook, Android and more. Copyright (C) 2011 Raaza. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.