May 9, 2011 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Walsall, United Kingdom - Mobobo, developers of the critically aclaimed Talking 3d Lab Mat have released a follow up called Andy a new fully 3D real-time talking app, and the first of a brand new summer range that will re-invent the talking app. Andy is a cute little boy that repeats what you say. But Do Not Knock Him Over - he'll turn into a little monster - literally!! Stunning real-time 3D graphics with 1000s of triangles, silky smooth animations, and real-time voice morphing technology. You can also record Phrases and Voice Clips, Which Andy will remember, and repeat back for you at the press of a button.
How to Play:
* Talk into the microphone and Andy will repeat what you say
* Poke and stroke Andy on his head, chest, tummy, arms and legs to annoy or please him
* Poke and stroke repeatedly for different reactions
* Touch the screen and he will look at your finger
* Knock him over and watch him change
* Look out for special animations
* Listen to how his voice changes
* Talk into the microphone again and listen to your voice change too
* Andy remembers things you say and says them back to you later
* Stunning real-time 3D graphics
* Smooth animation on all iPhones and iPod touches
* Gorgeous HD Graphics on iPad and iPad 2
* High-res Retina support on iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Andy 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Birmingham in the UK, Mobobo was founded in 2010. The company comprises industry veterans, with a combined experience of 65 Years, spanning various 3D advances, AIl influences and platform successes for a host of international publishers. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Mobobo / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.