May 9, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Christchurch, New Zealand - Polar Bear Farm today is pleased to announce the release of Air Forms 1.0 for iPad. Air Forms is the world's most powerful database tool built from the ground up specifically for Apple's iOS platform. Air Forms enables businesses and individuals to quickly create native looking and feeling, interactive interfaces into their data, without writing a line of code.
Air Forms serves up an amazingly powerful web app, called Air Forms Builder, for creating and modifying your database solutions right from your computer, no separate downloads required. Air Forms offers a multitude of powerful features including:
* Fully customisable layouts
* Form or List viewing of records
* Wide range of input elements: Text Fields, Pop Up Buttons, Checkboxes, Related Lists
* Customisable button elements allowing for creation of interactive workflows
* Fully searchable records
* Full relational capabilities
* Local or Cloud based data storage
* Calculation columns whose values automatically populate based on other column values
* Print records wirelessly right from your iPad using AirPrint
* Email records as PDFs
* Export records as CSV files from Air Forms Builder
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 10 MB download
Price and Availability
Air Forms 1.0 is free to download and try, allowing for viewing and editing of up to 5 records per table. Full, unrestricted licenses start at USD $99.99 per device. Volume license discounts are also available.
Located in Christchurch, New Zealand, Polar Bear Farm is the world's very first commercial native iOS development company, founded shortly after the iPhone was released in 2007. Focusing on utilities on the iOS platform, Polar Bear Farm created the first search, and video recording apps for iPhone. Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Polar Bear Farm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.