May 10, 2011 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Tomsk, Russia - GeneralApps has released Mona 2.01 for iOS. Mona is menstrual calendar for iPhones, allows users to predict periods, to calculate menstrual cycles and period delays, to estimate ovulation date and days good for conception, to mark conception date and to perform term calculations with showing expected due date on the calendar. It shows many period statistic graphics and also basal body charts for more accurate ovulation day detecting.
It gives ability to receive local notifications to iPhone device of forthcoming next period or the first day of your period, fertile days, ovulation day, and special features - pills reminders (for example, contraceptives that need to be taken at strictly defined daytime) and next doctor's appointment alert. The user can activate only those notifications that he needs and set up appropriate time for every message separately. The version 2.0 allows user to schedule any custom reminder she wants, on any date.
* Easy month events overview on the calendar
* Comfortable horizontal scrolling months
* Fast jump to any date or fast return to current month
* Mark any day of period on the calendar with specifying flow level
* The application has option for automatic filling all days of period
* Predict next menstrual cycles for the future since the last one
* Estimate the days of the cycle with good conception chances and ovulation date
* Mark ovulation day manually
* Make a note of sexual contacts
* Detect period delay
* Denote the conception date
* Perform term calculations and expected due date
* Add text note for any date
* Receive notifications of premenstrual days and first day of period
* Receive notifications for fertile days of the cycle
* Get daily medication alerts for all course cycle
* Set up reminder of the next doctor's appointment
* Choose notifications that user needs and set up appropriate time for every message separately
* Save the information for a long period of time
* Clear and restore all saved data
* Monitoring of menstruation variety with displaying monthly graphics, and counting average and extremum period characteristics
* Select the interface color
* To setup password protection
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mona 2.01 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
GeneralApps Corp, based in Tomsk, Russia, is a new company, specializing in mobile applications development, basically for iOS but also other popular mobile platforms too. At this moment we are focusing on mobile utilities applications that can be very helpful in everyday life. Copyright (C) 2011 GeneralApps Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.