May 11, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Richmond, Virginia - Mobelux today is pleased to announce the release of Carousel 1.0, a 3rd-party Instagram app that allows Mac users to view their feed, popular photos, photos they posted, photos taken at a location and save their photos plus much, much more.
"All of us at Mobelux are huge Instagram fans and while we love posting photos and checking our feed on the go, we also wanted a way to explore Instagram while we were working throughout the day on our Macs." said Jeff Rock, co-founder of Mobelux. "We feel like we've come up with a wonderful way to do that while taking up a minimal desktop footprint."
* Beautiful, vintage presentation aesthetic in a minimal desktop footprint
* View your feed, popular photos and photos you posted
* Save photos to your Mac (drag & drop, too.)
* View full resolution photos, even in full screen
* See likes and comments on photos with the ability to moderate comments
* Like and comment on photos
* Full keyboard navigation support
* Open photos in your browser and copy a photo's URL
* See who you follow and who's following you
* See photos taken at a location
* Notifications. Growl and icon badge
* Four themes. Everything from Tenenbaum to St. Clair
Pricing and Availability:
Carousel is available immediately at the Carousel website. There is a 15-day free unlimited trial. Carousel will launch with an introductory price of $4.99 USD (which is half-off its retail price of $9.99).
Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Mobelux was founded in 2008 to create design-focused apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and the web. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobelux. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.