May 13, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Mateo, California - The Playforge today unveiled the highly-anticipated iPad version of their playfully addictive iOS game, Zombie Farm. Zombie Farm is one of the highest grossing iOS games of all time, and the Universal version of the freemium hit will be offered to the millions of players on iPhone and iPod touch.
With the release of Zombie Farm for iPad, hordes of lovable home grown zombies can roam further with the new tablet-optimized graphics, and a slew of new items.
* Universal App: the same app works on any iOS device, simply log in with your Game Center account on iPad and you're farming zombies right where you left off.
* High-resolution display: see your entire zombie farm on the iPad's 1024x768 display.
* Customized iPad UI: New enhanced UI elements for the iPad and an all new system to facilitate easy account switching.
* More Control over alerts: Harvest and invasion alerts, plus wither warning alerts give you more control of your zombie farming.
"Ever since Apple released the iPad, there has been an extremely high demand from our players to support Zombie Farm on the platform," says Vince McDonnell, creator of Zombie Farm. "We've been working hard to implement the absolute best game-play experience on iPad and we will continue striving to deliver meaningful content across all iOS platforms."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 18.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zombie Farm is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2009, The Playforge is an industry-leading mobile games development house specializing in fun-filled, original applications for kids ages 5 to 100. Its hit title, Zombie Farm, has garnered more than 15 million downloads and entertains millions of active monthly users. The app has held its position in the top free as well as top-grossing apps in the iTunes App Store since its launch in February 2010. While exuding a playful sense of humor, The Playforge creates highly engaging titles with fun and innovative social emphases. For more information about The Playforge, please visit The Playforge website or friend and follow them on Facebook and Twitter. Zombie Farm is a registered trademark of The Playforge LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple Logo, iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.