May 16, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - PageNet developer today is pleased to announce the release an immediate availability of The Night Flier 1.1.3, an update to their fascinating game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. "The Night Flier" resembles in its ease of control and process dynamics a classic version of iconic Helicopter game. However being a modern game, "The Night Flier" has significantly expanded the possibilities of gameplay and presented a well-known principle in a new original version.
The dynamic game with rich modern Flash-graphics makes you empathize with a bat setting off for a long journey. The bat has a lot of dangers waiting for it on its way, but it confidently escapes them. With each new level the game gets richer, more difficult and interesting. New objects appear and existing items change their position. The Flier should interact with them in different ways. The aim of the game is to fly as far as possible to score the maximum number of points.
* Rich graphics and fascinating gameplay
* Amazing music background creates unique atmosphere of adventure
* Possibility to set your own records and compete with other players
* Easiness of posting your game results to Twitter and Facebook
* 10 unique levels differing in complexity won't let you get bored
* The bat changes its appearance at every level
* The game has a store where you can buy additional game bonuses allowing you to improve your game results
* On opening of all city locations the player is in for a surprise - completely new unexpected levels
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Night Flier 1.1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Moscow, Russia, PageNet has been working in the field of information technologies since 1996. The company is heavily involved in the Russian mobile games market, developing for j2me, Android, bada, brew, Blackberry, and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 PageNet Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.