Tanks and Turrets Off-Road Now on iPhone and iTouch
May 21, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Boise, Idaho - Independent developer Gordon Roberts has announced the release of Tanks and Turrets Off-Road 1.0. Tanks and Turrets Off-Road is the latest open field style tower defense game with retina graphics for iOS devices.
* Game Center integration with Scoreboards and Achievements
* Openfeint Scoreboards and Achievements - Top Score Maps
* 12 unique challenging maps - unlimited levels
* 3 difficulty levels
* 6 types of Turrets - including the newly added Flamethrower and Oil turrets(slow)
* 8 different enemy Vehicles types to contend with
Following up on the popular Tanks and Turrets tower defense game(available on Android/iPad/iPhone/iTouch). Over 100,000 addicted users of the original game should enjoy the new open field play style. Over 250 million vehicles have been destroyed in Tanks and Turrets to date. 16 million minutes of time have been spent in Tanks and Turrets in less then 6 months. With 12 unique maps Tanks and Turrets Off-Road will offer an even greater amount of playability.
Graphics by Simon Turnbull. Music and Sound Effects by Partners in Rhyme
Previous Releases Include:
* Tanks and Turrets HD - iPad Version - Free - Hit Top 100 Strategy Game in 73 countries
* Tanks and Turrets - Android(top 50 Free Game - Amazon Appstore - April 2011)
* Tanks and Turrets - iPhone Version - Free to try, $0.99 for full version
* Tanks and Turrets Free - iPhone ad supported Version
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 21.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tanks and Turrets Off-Road 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Gordon Roberts is a full time engineer and a part time game developer. Copyright (C) 2010 Gordon Roberts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.