May 21, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - Letter to Jane Magazine's latest issue for iPad, Moral Tales 1.0 is available now in the App Store. Moral Tales is the best issue yet with a new look, redesigned features, and double the content. Letter to Jane is the best example of what independent publishing on the iPad can be.
* Interact with anything on the screen. With simple, intuitive controls you can double tap anywhere to change the screen to fit your reading preference.
* Watch original short films, listen to new music, and browse through the galleries of some of the best photographers from around the world.
* Connect to Facebook and Twitter so you can share the content you want on your favorite social network.
* New navigation system allows you to read the magazine the way you want. You can navigate by feature, by chapter, or pick which story to read from the pop-up menu.
* Explore further than just the pages found in the magazine with links to more work by every artists.
Toro y Moi
Madeleine von Froomer
Marc Anthony Thompson
Les Savy Fav
Shadows on Stars
Sophie van der Perre
Brion Nuda Rosch
Gillian Alexandra Kalisky
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 216 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Letter to Jane Magazine: Moral Tales 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Letter To Jane Magazine is a Portland-based quarterly arts publication that provides a personal and in-depth look at contemporary art and pop culture. Letter To Jane gives artists an unfiltered platform for them to share their personal creative work and ideas without compromise. Created and self-published by Tim Moore, each issue combines a love for the arts, both past and present, and strives to bring them together in new and exciting ways. Copyright (C) 2011 Letter To Jane Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.