Tablatures special offer coming up this weekend
May 26, 2011 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Guastalla, Italy - We're excited to announce that Tellini will soon be featuring Tablatures on Bits du Jour, a 'deal-of-the-day' website that offers fantastic, one-time discounts on a variety of great products. Bits du Jour will be offering Tablatures on Saturday 28 May, 2011 with a dramatic 46% discount.
Tablatures is the first and only Mac OS X editor for PowerTab tablatures. PowerTab is a well-known and widely adopted tablature editor for Windows systems and thousands of transcriptions in this format are available on the net. Tablatures is thus an essential tool for guitar players wishing to learn new songs as well for trainers.
Other general features of TabView include:
* Export tablatures in MIDI format for playback or use in other applications (for instance, GarageBand)
* Advanced playback of the tablature: follow the playback on screen, loop over selected parts, slow the tempo down for practice sessions
* Create beautiful prints of the tablature: you don't need to stay in front of your monitor to play along your favorite song
* Share your music even with those members of your band that don't own a Mac: Tablatures and PowerTabEditor share the same file format
* Read and play most GuitarPro 3-5 tablatures
* Tablatures requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Tablatures is a shareware product. It can be ordered through our online store at the regular price of 39 EUR. Registered users are free to upgrade to any 1.x version of the product. The trial version is available on the website.
Simone Tellini began developing commercial and shareware applications about 10 years ago on Amiga computers. Not afraid to move on to different platforms, he switched to Windows for some time. Eventually, he couldn't resist the charm of Mac OS X and, since 2005, Simone develops shareware games and utilities for this fine operating system. Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Simone Tellini. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.