May 26, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts launches Find The Coin 3D - Premium Version, an award-winning classic game that sets a new standard for the iPod touch, iPhone and the iPad platform. "Our team has combined simplicity and sophistication when developing this classic game that is suitable for all ages" said Alan Kong, CEO of Panorama Concepts.
A coin is hidden under of the the three cups and you are required to find it after the cups have been shuffled. With this Premium Version, you will immerse yourself in a full 3D experience and put your eyes to the ultimate test with 50 challenging levels! Watch your score climb to the top as you unlock new tables and blow away the competition as you compete with other players around the world.
* Unleash your eye & mind power to its maximum potential
* Improve your attention & memory capabilities
* An entertaining game suitable for all ages
* Awesome 3D graphics, excellent music, sound effects and superb physics
* 50 original levels with 10 sets of beautifully designed 3D tables to unlock and explore
* Challenge people from all over the world through integrated Game Center service
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 31.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Find the Coin 3D 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.