May 27, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Motherwell, United Kingdom - Independent iOS developer Samuel Harvey today is pleased to release Scrambleface - an introduction, one of the most innovative games for iPhone and iPod touch (with camera) this year. Scrambleface - an introduction takes a live video feed from the front facing or back camera and makes it into live action sliding puzzle levels.
Watch in amazement as your lips are on top of your head. Laugh at the crazy combinations. Don't stop for too long as everything is moving. Scrambleface - an introduction is a unique puzzle game and something you really need try. There is no game on the iTunes store that uses the camera(s) on the iPhone or iPod touch in this way.
* Laugh and your mixed up face laughs, frown and you frown on screen, cry well because you are stuck on a level
* 14 levels (plus 20 more available via in app purchase)
* Upside down and twisted stages
* Time challenges
* Children will love rearranging their face in real time too
* 2 fantastic photo opportunities
* Search for 'Scrambleface - an introduction' on YouTube to see the video advert
* iPhone and iPod touch (4th gen)
* iPad (2nd gen)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Scrambleface - an introduction 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games and Photography categories.
Samuel Harvey is an independent IOS developer from Scotland. He develops for all of Apples IOS products. Copyright (C) 2011 Samuel Harvey. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.