Build Better Diagrams Faster with Diagrammix 1.2.1
May 30, 2011 in Project Tracking
[prMac.com] oscow, Russian Federation - Deep IT today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Diagrammix 1.2.1, an update to their Mac OS X diagramming tool for building pretty looking diagrams with minimal effort. Diagrammix offers a lot of useful art elements with different connectors that eliminate the need for preparing attractive elements in alternative vector drawing applications.
Diagrammix features several palettes with amazing elements specially designed for diagramming and project tracking. You can quickly create professional looking diagrams with beautiful style. With a focus on ease-of-use, office workers, developers, managers, supervisors, students or home users can draw just about anything in extremely simple and intuitive way.
New in version 1.2.1:
* Glass Notation
* Notation with Customizable style. Use any background, stroke color, set shadow for elements and connectors
* Scalable arrows. Removed arrows length restriction
* Flow Chart Elements (29 different elements) in the Funny Style, Gradient Style Notations
* More element colors, text colors in Funny Style, Gradient Style Notations
* Table Tool: add/remove row/column, join/split cells, grid/cells colors, paddings. Create connectable tables
* Image cropping, transparent image background when exporting
* Reshape images (contour with rounded corners or circle)
* Drag and drop any image (png, tiff, jpg, pdf) and double click it to see menu
* Custom connector arrowheads length.
* Manual moving Bezier control points for connector end points.
* Insert/Delete Path Point Tool stays instantly turned on (Esc to turn off).
* Paste without formatting in the text box
* Attributes panel (Cmd Shift M) (restyling multiple elements connectors, tables in the selection)
* Spaces in the Connector Dash patterns
* Connectors redrawing when moving with keyboard
* Undo/redo for several Bezier connectors in the selection
* Arrange (send back/front etc.) for several objects in the selection
* Minor fixes
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later
* Intel or Power PC
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diagrammix 1.2.1 for Mac is available as shareware. You can use the shareware version for free during a 15-day trial period. The shareware version has a watermark that will be removed after buying a license.
Headquartered in Moscow, Russia, Deep IT is an independent software company focused on high quality applications for the World Wide Web, Apple's Mac OS X and iOS. We provide the Deep analyze and the best IT solutions. We change the reality! Copyright (C) 2011 Deep IT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.