May 30, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pisa, Italy - Independent software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini today have announced the release of Stamp Art Fever HD 1.1.0 on the App Store. With this native and optimized iPad version it's possible to appreciate all the artworks of the game thanks to the huge screen of the Apple tablet.
In Stamp Art Fever you are an art-stamp collector continuously searching for new pieces to add to your collection. Download it immediately, begin to categorize your artistic stamps and compete with other collectors of over the world for the most valuable collection. Stamp Art Fever revolutionize your virtual world, great graphics and a perfect game of chances allow this application to become a must have.
Main game elements:
* Visit the Philately and make your purchases
* Sell to shop your duplicates and create a portfolio with which buy the missing
* Search your missing copy in the Black Market
* Increase your credit "dirty" on the Black Market by selling your duplicates
* Protect your collection from Fire and Theft
* Connect with your friends and propose exchanges (multiplayer)
* Compete with other collectors of over the world
* Help on line with the game rules
* Over 200 original prints and 20 levels of play
* Support for multitasking iOS 4 compatible devices
* OpenFeint/Game Center support
* Future update with new collection themed sets
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 86.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stamp Art Fever HD 1.1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and it is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Pisa, Italy, independent Italian software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini share a passion for crafting incredibly software for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Francesco Chessari. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.