May 31, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Carrafix team today is proud to announce the release of Photo Boost 1.0, their first general public iOS software, after 10 years producing Mac OS X software both for professional and general public. Photo Boost is a polished application for iPhone and iPad that helps you enhance, beautify and make fun of your pictures.
Photo Boost fully uses the impressive multitouch screen of the iPhone and iPad to provide 4 fun, easy effects to your photos. You can twirl, bump, distort, colorize and add depth of field to your pictures using your fingers.
* Stretch: deform your friend faces using from one to 5 fingers! Stretch faces as if it was gummy
* Colorize: emphasize your photos by converting to black and white while preserving the colored areas of your choice. Very easy effect to make your photo look professional
* Focus: paint the area to focus with your fingers to add depth of field or tilt shift your photo
* Twirl and Bump: pinch in with 2 fingers to bump, pinch out to dent. Rotate to twirl. This effect on faces is hilarious
All effects actions can be undone with a simple touch. When you're done, share your art via Twitter, Facebook or email from within the application. Look at the pictures and videos in the extra links, all made using Photo Boost.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Boost 1.0 for iPhone is $1.99 USD. Photo Boost HD 1.0 for iPad is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. The application is available in english and french and available worldwide, we plan other languages in the near future.
Located in Paris, France, Carrafix is a small team of indie developers who switched Mac OS X very early in 2001 and produced several of the first Mac OS X available applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Carrafix. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.