June 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Santa Clara, California - Makers Interactive today is pleased to announce the release for its newest game Diablo Dice 1.0, a Liar's Dice Game specially designed for iPhone, and iPod touch. This game of deceit is originally South American and made famous by the critically acclaimed wild west game "Red Dead Redeption", and the movie "Pirates of the Carribean". Diablo Dice features intuitive shake and swipe gesture control, beautifully crafted dice assets, tons of collectables, achievements and game modes such as, challenging AI with various difficulties, online multiplayer to battle your online friends, party mode with drinking game, and global leaderboards.
* Intuitive dice cup control including Shake and Swipe
* Beautifully designed dice, dice cup and tables
* Single player mode against witty AI characters with varying difficulties
* Challenge your skill further in special Tournaments
* Play Multiplayer network against Friends and Online opponents
* Enjoy party mode, split screen battle, drinking game to play with your friends on one device
* Compete globally with your player stats on various Leader Boards
* Unlock tons of Achievements and earn Feint Points
* US English, Chinese and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 91.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diablo Dice 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Santa Clara, California, Makers is a software company with a focus on developing mobile applications. We are of a group of highly experienced developers with a combined experience of over 15 years from games and financial industries such as EA, Activision and State Street. Our aim is to develop applications that stems from our passion for excellence and creativity. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2011 Makers Interactive / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.