Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Pixel Research Labs releases Ringer 1.3
June 1, 2011 in Music and Recording
[prMac.com] Minneapolis, Minnesota - Minneapolis based Pixel Research Labs released Ringer 1.3, their iPhone ringtone creation tool for Mac OS X. Ringer 1.3 includes many great new features:
* Now includes 30 pre-made ringtones
* Improved ringtone quality
* New ringtone navigator to jump directly to anywhere in your song
* Preserves relevant song metadata including cover art
* Faster reading so you can create your ringtone immediately after picking a song
* Many user interface improvements
* Choose the duration of the fade in and fade out
* New recent songs menu lets you quickly make a ringtone from a recently played song
Ringer allows users to choose any non-protected file from their iTunes library or any media file on their system that can be opened by QuickTime (MP3, AAC, MOV, MP4, M4V) and turn it into a unique ringtone. Ringer offers many advantages over other programs while remaining the easiest to use:
* Users can see the waveform of both songs and movies
* Users can adjust the scale of the waveform
* Video is previewed while playing or scrubbing a movie
* Ringtones can be saved anywhere without importing into iTunes as either a m4r (ringtone) or m4a, aac, wav (audio) files
With Ringer's built-in waveform editor, precisely select the exact start and end points of a ringtone. Preview it exactly as it will sound on the iPhone. Press the create button, and Ringer will make the ringtone and automatically import it into iTunes where it will be ready to sync to the iPhone.
* (Binary) Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or later
* (Mac App Store) Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 15 MB
Ringer is available through the Mac App Store and on the Pixel Research Labs website.
Ringer - Ringtone Maker 1.3
Purchase and Download - Mac App Store
Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Pixel Research Labs is a small, privately held company founded in 2008 by Jon Steinmetz and Erik Steinmetz. Pixel Research Labs focuses exclusively on the Macintosh and iPhone platforms, and devoted to high quality, easy-to-use software with outstanding customer support. Copyright 2008-2009 Pixel Research Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.