August 18, 2008 in Networks and FTP (F)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, USA - AirGrab is proud to announce Visual NetTools 1.1, their Network scaning and diagnostic utility for Mac OS X. Developed specifically for Mac users, Visual NetTools allows Visual Ping and Visual Traceroute. Visual NetTools is a graphic replacement of standard Apple Network Utility, Visual representation is more clean and comfortable for system and network administrators. Visual NetTools provide regular, minimal, maximal and average values of ping and traceroute in a graphic mode.
Feature highlights include:
* Visual Ping is clean and more comfortable Ping representation
* Visual Traceroute is clean and comfortable traceroute representation
* Graphic representation of regular, minimal, maximal and average values of Ping
* Graphic representation of regular, minimal, maximal and average values of Traceroute
* Complete network error detection and log
* Compatible with PowerPC G4 or G5 and Intel Core 2 processors
* Easy to use
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 12.6 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Visual NetTools 1.1 is available for free with easy registration, and may be downloaded directly from the AirGrab website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video and networking industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2008 Intelus, Ltd and AirGrab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.